Years of Experience
If you are a fresh graduate or considering a career change that gives work life balance to juggle between family or self-enrichment activities alongside with work; have the passion to serve and build relationship with people; understanding individual needs and help them to achieve a financially secured future; this job is for you!
People are important to us. We believe in equipping our team with training programmes and mentorship needed to help you kickstart and nurture you to succeed in your career!
As an InvestmentAssociate, you will help monitor clients portfolio and advise clients on investment strategies.
You will be exposed to a wide range of products and services, building a solid foundation of experience and knowledge in the respective areas.
Together with mentor-ship and networking opportunities with our senior management, we will harness your potential and fast track your career in operational excellence. Relevant industry experience will be an added advantage but not a pre-requisite. We are looking for self-driven, positive and sociable candidates.
- Portfolio Management & Strategic Investment Planning
- Be up to date with financial developments and update clients of their financial progress
- Help clients do well in their business and investments
- Attend to client’s needs and provide solutions
- Maintain a good relationship with Clients
- Recognized Diploma or Degree in any field
- No work experience needed
- Min 21 years old & above