Client Service Executive
Years of Experience
1 - 2
Our Client is looking for a Client Service Executive to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain customers.
They are an independently owned and not tied to any product provider. They provide financial advisory services to individuals and businesses in the areas of investment, insurance, retirement, corporate pensions, group employee benefits, business continuation and general insurance. Together with their partners, they also provide the right solutions for estate distribution and mortgage refinancing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The incumbent shall build long-term relationships with key clients. The incumbent will address customer concerns and complaints and also creating sales plans to generate revenue.
· Build relationships among customers
· Create plans to address clients’ needs
· Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
· Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
· Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
· Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
· Collaborate with internal teams to address customers’ needs
· Proven experience as a Client Relations or Relationship Manager
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
· Background in client service; industry knowledge is a plus
· Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g.customer satisfaction)
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field