Customer Experience Management Team
2,000 - 4,000
Years of Experience
- Develop a customer health benchmarks to identify at risk customers before escalation is required
- Evaluate, select and implement the most effective Customer Success Management platform
- Implement an account planning process for strategic customers to ensure a high level of satisfaction and upsell potential
- Set and prioritise tasks, KPIs, and goals
- Promote a customer-centric mentality across the organization
- Engage directly with customers to gain valuable feedback and establish executive level relationships
- At least 3-year working experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication etiquette and manner
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for service excellence and willingness to help
- Great team player with the ability to solve problems and a goal-focused attitude
- A meticulous worker and comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
About the company
Hatch Careers specialises in delivering human capital solutions and innovative HR approaches to our clients such as Contract, Permanent Placement, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Management Solutions. At Hatch Careers, we believe in the importance of forming real connections with our clients. Moving away from the traditional methods and streamlining the recruitment process to shorten time to hire and recruitment cost. With fresh perspectives, a unique yet consultative approach, we bring the world's best companies and key talented professionals together.
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Diploma / Degree
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.