Years of Experience
We are currently expanding aggressively in the region, hence looking for passionate, driven and self-motivated candidates to join us as a Financial Consultant.
• Providing good client service
• Building long term relationships with our clients
• Providing financial advisory services to our clients
• Meeting clients’ needs through the range of products that we provide
• Conduct regular reviews on clients’ financial portfolios
• We offer a competitive compensation package.
• Personal development plans. Designed with considerations of your individual strengths and business needs
• Fast career track into management role
• 1 to 1 mentorship. Career guidance and senior mentorship
• Comprehensive training program on financial skills and concepts
• Flexible working hours. Have the freedom to plan your own work schedule
• Client leads will be provided. No need to pester your family & friends for sales, access to unlimited clients.
• At least 21 years old & above (MAS requirement)
• Minimum Diploma / Degree
• Outspoken with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, confident and positive individual
• Leadership potential with high integrity
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people
• No experience required, training will be provided
• Candidates with experience will have an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.