Junior Account Manager (Client Servicing)
Years of Experience
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximise client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate with Account Executives and Account Managers to create customised sales plans for key clients
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
About the company
Hatch Careers specializes in delivering human capital solutions and innovative HR approaches to our clients such as Contract, Permanent Placement, Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Management Solutions. At Hatch Careers, we believe in the importance of forming real connections with our clients. Moving away from the traditional methods and streamlining the recruitment process to shorten time to hire and recruitment cost. With fresh perspectives, a unique yet consultative approach, we bring the world's best companies and key talented professionals together.
Human Resources Management / Consulting
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.