Key Account Manager
Years of Experience
Our client is looking for a skilled Key Account Manager who will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term customers by comprehending their requirements. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing the business to achieve long-term success.
They are an independently owned and not tied to any product provider. They provide financial advisory services to individuals and businesses in the areas of investment, insurance, retirement, corporate pensions, group employee benefits, business continuation and general insurance. Together with their partners, they also provide the right solutions for n estate distribution and mortgage refinancing.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The incumbent will develop trust relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure they do not turn to competition. The incumbent shall acquire a thorough understanding of customers’ needs and requirements. The incumbent will expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
· Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
· Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
· Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
· Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
· Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
· Proven experience as Sales / Key Account Manager
· Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
· BSc/BA in business administration,sales or relevant field